White Desert and Bahariya Oasis Tour
Please Note That
* Any Children under 6 years is FREE .
* To book more than 14 Adults and Children’s , Please Contact Us .
- Pick up services from hotel & return
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place
- Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Transfer by a private 4 X 4 vehicle to the white and Black Deserts
- Accommodation 1 night in desert camping
- 1 Breakfast meal, 2 Lunch meals and 1 Dinner meal
- Bottled water during your trip
- Desert Expert
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Personal spendings
Throughout the trip, your guide has the right to unpredictable weather conditions, impassable wadis concern constitutions of other passengers, vehicle breakdowns, etc. switch the route in the interest of your own safety if he sees fit. We therefore ask for your understanding as we can not guarantee the exact compliance with the order of the trip, according to tender. Goal of the team and our agency, but it is all the program points to achieve
Day 1: Cairo To Baharyia Oasis by car / White Desert Tour
Early morning your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo and transfer you to Bahariya Oasis about 360 km east Cairo this journey takes about 4 hours, Having lunch upon reaching Bahariya oasis. Then continue to visit the Black Desert and the natural hot spring of El Haize ( St.George Oasis ), then drive to see the quartz crystal at Crystal Mountain, and the rocky formations in the Valley of Agabat.
Continue driving to the White Desert National Park the most well-known desert destination in Egypt for a good reason. The quantity of unearthly and beautiful wind-carved rock formations shaped in the form of giant mushrooms or pebbles is unequalled in any desert in the world. Then Camp in the white desert or overnight at Farafra oasis hotel according to the possibility .
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Day 02: Bahariya Oasis Tour / Drive Back To Cairo
Breakfast at the campsite then drive to Bahariya Oasis to visit the golden mummy show room and nobles tombs ( 2 tombs ) from the 26th dynasty, that is a huge burial site at Bahariya Oasis in the Western Desert of Egypt and the Tomb of Bannantiu in the Bahariya Oasis. Then you will enjoy climbing the Black Mountain. Enjoy your lunch at Bahariya oasis before driving back to Cairo.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
There are no reviews yet.