Valley of Kings & Hatshepsut (West Bank)
Please Note That
* Any Children under 6 years is FREE .
* To book more than 14 Adults and Children’s , Please Contact Us .
About 5 Hours
From 08:00 to 12:00
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- All service charges & taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
VG Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to discover the West bank of Luxor. Start your day visiting Valley of the Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley. You will visit 3 tombs excluding the Tomb of King Tutankhamun. Move on to enjoy the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by Queen Hatshepsut, daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty (approximately from 1490 to 1469 B.C), the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. Later on, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Luxor.