Wekalet El Ghouri Tanoura
Please Note That
* Any Children under 6 years is FREE .
* To book more than 14 Adults and Children’s , Please Contact Us .
Every Saturday, Monday and Wednesday
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking escorted representative
- Entrance fees to the show
- Bottled water during your trip.
- All taxes & service charge
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
VG Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to attend the Tannoura show which takes place at Wekalet El Ghoury built in 1504 A.D during the reign of Mamelukes. Tannoura show is the most amazing Egyptian Folk musical nights, it’s performed by ‘El Tanoura Troupe for the Cultural Heritage’; which has given varied performances in over 30 countries. At the beginning , Selections of Folkloric music will be played by local Egyptian musicians, previewing The Egypt’s musical heritage. Then comes The Tanoura Dance show and lastly they end it with a very special spiritual Whirling Dervish (Darawish) performing. After the Show ends, you will be transferred to your hotel .
N.B: Entrance at 18:15 and the show starts at 07:30
There are no reviews yet.