Trip for 5 Days in Egypt
Please Note That
* Any Children under 6 years is FREE .
* To book more than 14 Adults and Children’s , Please Contact Us .
- Skip the airport line with our Fast Track service upon arrival at Cairo International Airport.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives upon your airport arrival.
- Assistance with guest relations during your stay.
- All transfers in a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Domestic flights (Cairo / Luxor / Cairo).
- Accommodation in Cairo for 3 nights, including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation in Luxor for 1 night, including daily breakfast.
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned in the itinerary (private tours).
- Local English speaking tour guide.
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned on the itinerary.
- All meals mentioned on the itinerary.
- Bottled water during outings outside of hotel.
- Portage as needed.
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device.
- All service charges and taxes.
- International airfare.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Any optional tours.
- Personal spending.
Day 1: Arrival in Cairo
Welcome to Egypt Welcome to Cairo, Egypt (around the clock) Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport (Arrival procedures) and will then escort you to your hotel in an air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At the hotel, your tour manager will assist you with a smooth check-in and review your vacation itinerary to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Pyramids and Cairo Sightseeing
After breakfast you will be accompanied by your personal guide to Giza Plateau to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world: the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren, and Mykerinus, along with the famous Sphinx and Valley Temple. Then, head out to the Egyptian Museum. Continue to Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s oldest and most alluring bazaar. Back to hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch.
Day 3: Fly from Cairo to Luxor
– Valley of the Kings Tour After breakfast, you’ll check out from the hotel in the morning and then transfer to Cairo Airport for your flight to Luxor, and then taken to your hotel to check in. You’ll proceed to visit the Royal Cemetery for 62 Pharaohs, the Valley of the Kings, then to mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by the architects of the New Kingdom during the 15th century BC. Travel on to the Colossi of Memnon. You’ll then transfer to your hotel in Luxor, where you’ll stay overnight. Optional trip to a sound & light show at Karnak Temples.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch / Flight Time Approx: Cairo to Luxor 06:00 – 07:00
Day 4: Luxor Sightseeing and Flight to Cairo
After breakfast, you’ll explore the towering Karnak Temples and the famed Luxor Temple. After your trip to the temples, you will be driven to the Luxor airport for your flight to Cairo, where you will be met and assisted at the airport and taken to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch / Flight Time Approx: Luxor to Cairo 22:00 – 23:00
Day 5: Cairo
Fly Back Home Enjoy breakfast at your hotel in Cairo, after which you will be transferred to Cairo International Airport for departure.
There are no reviews yet.