St. Simeon Monastery Tour
Please Note That
* Any Children under 6 years is FREE .
* To book more than 14 Adults and Children’s , Please Contact Us .
About 3 Hours
from 08:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return English Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water during your trip
- All service charges and taxes
- Camel ride
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
Enjoy your Day Trip To St. Simeon Monastery. You will be transferred from your hotel in Aswan to St. Simeon Monastery which is located opposing the southern tip of the Elephantine Island. Firstly, it was called Anba Hatre Monastery. The principal church of the Monastery was built. during the first half of the eleventh century ( or possibly earlier, in the tenth century ) and represents the oldest of its kind in Egypt