Sound and Light Show Luxor
Please Note That
* Any Children under 6 years is FREE .
* To book more than 14 Adults and Children’s , Please Contact Us .
Approx 02 hours
One hour before the schedule shown
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- English assistant during your trip
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- All service charges & taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
Luxor Tours will give you the chance to discover how life has been thousands of years ago? You will know about them through the splendid Sound and Light Show at the Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. It was constructed from the beginning of the Middle Kingdom to the Greco Roman Kingdom. You will be transferred to see the Karnak Temples where you will attend the spectacular Sound and Light production. This spectacle will take about 75-minute first takes you around the temple grounds, and finally, the last act is played while you are seated along the Great Sacred Lake. The performance relates the history of Luxor as the capital of the ancient world.
|Days||1st Show||2nd Show||3rd Show|
|Summer Time||7:00 PM||8:15 PM||9:30 PM|
|Winter Time||6:30 PM||7:45 PM||9:00 PM|
-The fourth show is presented upon previous reservation.
-Offering free ticket for any tourist group of at least 15 people and hosting the accompanying tour guide.
-The tourist whom birthday is on the same day, he’ll be offered a free ticket and some sound and light products