Trip to Nubian Village by Boat
Please Note That
* Any Children under 6 years is FREE .
* To book more than 14 Adults and Children’s , Please Contact Us .
About 1 Day
Around 9:00 am
- Pickup and return service from your Hotel in Aswan
- Professional English-speaking Tour Guide during your tour
- Assistance of our personnel during the day tour
- Entrance fees to the mentioned places
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water during your trip
- All service charges and taxes
- Personal spending
- Optional activities
A unique excursion to the Nubian Village in Aswan Upper Egypt to experience the simple life of the local people of Nubia. Sail by motorboat to the Nubian Village which is situated after the first Cataract of the Nile River in Egypt to discover the simple and natural life of the very kind and hospitable Nubian people to see how their daily lives are. An exploration into the simple life of this culture,originally exiled from the Sudan region due to the flooding of the Nile but now a traditional and accepted part of Egypt and the culture, then you will be escorted back to your hotel in Aswan.