Nile Dinner Cruise
Please Note That
* Any Children under 6 years is FREE .
* To book more than 14 Adults and Children’s , Please Contact Us .
06:30 PM or 08:30 PM
- Pick up services from hotel & return
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Choice of set menu
- Belly Dancer & Oriental Show
- Western Show
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Beverage during dinner
VG Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy Cairo City Tour visiting the most interesting Egyptian Museum, which features artefacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 overwhelming artefacts are presented, gold and jewellery which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Then proceed to visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside the Citadel of Salah El Din. Lunch will be served in a local restaurant. Continue driving to the area of Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Then we move on to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, Church of St. Barbara, Church of Abu Serga. Later you will be transferred Back to your hotel. Prices