High Dam,Obelisk, Philae
Please Note That
* Any Children under 6 years is FREE .
* To book more than 14 Adults and Children’s , Please Contact Us .
About 4 Hours
- Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottle water during your trip
- All service charges and taxe
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
Enjoy your Aswan Day Tour! Our VG Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan to enjoy a day tour in the amazing city Aswan. Start your tour by a visit to the High Dam, an engineering miracle built in 1960 protecting Egypt from annual floods from the Nile. Then proceed to visit the Unfinished Obelisk which shows the techniques used by the ancient Egyptians to cut obelisks. Most probably this obelisk belongs to Queen Hatshepsut, one of the rulers of the 18th Dynasty and the royal wife of king Tuthmosis II. This queen was the owner of her Temple in the eastern bank of Luxor. Also there is an opinion said that it belongs to Queen Nefertiti. Move on to visit the majestic Philae Temple which was built on the honor of Goddess Isis the chief deity of the island. Later you will be transferred back to your hotel.