Day Tour to El Fayoum from Cairo
Please Note That
* Any Children under 6 years is FREE .
* To book more than 14 Adults and Children’s , Please Contact Us .
- Pick up service from your hotel in Cairo and back.
- All transfers by 4×4 car.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place.
- English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Late lunch meal at local restaurant in EL Fayoum.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Personal spendings
MVG Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo to enjoy El Fayoum famous sites. From Cairo to Fayoum is about 95 km. Today all visits are in Wadi El Ryan, designated as Protected Area in 1989. We will start our tour to Wadi Hitan Protected Area (Valley of the Whales), about 90 km far from Fayoum. Wadi Hitan or Valley of the Whales is located in the Protected Area of Wadi El Rayan and it was designated by UNISCO as a world Heritage Site in recognition of the 40 million year –old whale skeletons found there. On the way to Wadi El Rayan Water Falls, visit Mudawara Mountain. Then into Wadi Al Ryan Water Falls. Wadi El Rayan is a natural depression located in the western desert, Wadi Rayan consists of two lakes connected by Egypt’s only waterfalls, formed in 1970 by an overflow of drainage water from the farmlands in Fayoum. After that enjoy Medinet Madi (Ancient City Uncovered) which dates back to the third pharaonic dynasty built by Amenemhet III and completed Amenemhet IV. Late Lunch will be served at a good quality restaurant. After that transfer back to Cairo.