Tour to Camel Market
Please Note That
* Any Children under 6 years is FREE .
* To book more than 14 Adults and Children’s , Please Contact Us .
About 3 hours
Every Friday & Sunday
About 05:30 am
- Pick up services from hotel & return
- Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking representative
- A bottle of mineral water during your trip
- Entrance fees to the Camel Market & Camera ticket
- All taxes & services charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Tipping Kitty
VG Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza to drive to Birqash, a small village north of Cairo to visit the famous Camel Market. You will enjoy a unique experience while seeing merchants buying and selling camels in auctions inside the market, and watch the traders negotiating and making deals. People from every social standard and also traders go there to get a relatively cheap and guaranteed healthy meat. Also foreign tourists from all over the world come to this famous market, because they are keen after watching the Pharaonic monuments to see the largest gathering of camels (the ship of the desert). Later on you will be trasnferred back from the Camel Market to your hotel in Cairo.