Cairo Stopover Tour
Please Note That
* Any Children under 6 years is FREE .
* To book more than 14 Adults and Children’s , Please Contact Us .
About 8 Hours
According to Your Flight
- Pick up services from Cairo Airport & return.
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Lunch meal at good quality local restaurant in Cairo.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- All Service charges & taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
VG Tours representative will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport to enjoy your few hours in Cairo. After that, you will be transferred to discover The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple. Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant in Cairo. Then we will move on to relish a trip to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, gold, and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in 1920 when his tomb was excavated. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar then you will take a felucca Ride On The Nile In Cairo to discover the amazing view of Cairo at night or the warm sunrise . In the end of the day you will be driven to Cairo International Airport.