Alexandria Day Tour
Please Note That
* Any Children under 6 years is FREE .
* To book more than 14 Adults and Children’s , Please Contact Us .
About 10 Hours
- Pick up services from hotel in Cairo and return
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place
- Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- A bottle of water during your trip
- English Speaking Guide during the tour
- Lunch during your tour
- All taxes and service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
VG Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel for Alexandria Day Tour. First visit Pompay’s Pillar. It was constructed in honor of the Emperor Diocletian at the end of the 4th century. Originally from the temple of the Serapis, it was once a magnificent structure rivaling the Soma and the Caesarean. Then you drive to visit the Catacombs which are the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock. Lunch at local restaurant in Alexandria, and then we proceed to see the Qaitbay Citadel which was built on the site of the ancient pharaohs ( Light House ) of Alexandria then to Bibliotheca Alexandrina. Finally you will drive back to your hotel in Alexandria.
There are no reviews yet.