El Alamein and Alexandria
Please Note That
* Any Children under 6 years is FREE .
* To book more than 14 Adults and Children’s , Please Contact Us .
About 12 Hours
- Pick up service from your hotel and back
- Bottled water during your trip
- Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place
- Lunch in Alexandria during your trip
- All taxes and service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
VG Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, then you will travel to Alamein. Proceed to World War II remains and cemeteries. Your first stop will be at the Military Museum including displays of weapons, military garb and tanks. Descriptions of the actions of Montgomery, Rommel and the others participated in the battle are also on display. Continue to visit the WW II Cemeteries, located on the west of the town, on a small peninsula overlooking the sea. The citadel like cemeteries is the final resting place for Common wealth, Greek, Italian and German soldiers. Drive to Alexandria where you will see the Pompay’s pillar. Then proceed to Qaitbay Citadel from outside which was built on the site of the ancient pharohs ( lighthouse ) of Alexandria. Visit the Catacombs which are the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock. After finishing the day tour, you will return to hotel.