El Alamain Day Tour
Please Note That
* Any Children under 6 years is FREE .
* To book more than 14 Adults and Children’s , Please Contact Us .
About 9 Hours
- All transfers from hotel in Alexandria and return by an air-conditioned vehicle
- All sightseeing tours (Private Tours)
- English Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees and transfer by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch during your day trip at local restaurant
- A bottle of mineral water during your trip
- All taxes and service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
VG Tours representative will pick you up from hotel in Cairo to Alamein. Then transfer to the Military Museum including displays of weapons, military garb and tanks. Descriptions of the actions of Montgomery, Rommel and the others participated in the battle are also on display. Lunch break then continue to visit the WW II Cemeteries, located on the west of the town, on a small peninsula overlooking the sea. The citadel like cemeteries is the final resting place for Common wealth, Greek, Italian and German soldiers. Drive back to your hotel in Cairo .